Fabian

I see Accordance is not able tag a Dutch Bible with Strong's

I see Accordance is not able to produce a Dutch Strong's lexicon

I see Accordance is not able to produce a fully tagged Russian Bible

I see Accordance is not able to produce a Russian Strong's lexicon

I see Accordance is not able to produce a tagged French text

I see Accordance is not able to produce a French Strong's lexicon

Ans so forth ...

So you have to bites the bullet and have to make a contract with Cross Link Services BV olb@cross-link.nl  the maker of the Online Bible Software to license such titles. I know they license their content as I have it also in another Bible Software, but not in Accordance. If you wanna grow worldwide you have to bites the bullet or another company takes the cake. L is releasing soon the French website with French material. After that the next language is sure on the list. As long as Accordance only focus on the English it will cease in all other languages, because others will take this place. 

I've been talking with Larry Pierce about licensing some of these titles (some are sub-licensed by Online Bible from other publishers). I'll let everyone know when we have something concrete to share.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

I let me surprise what happens. Ich lass mich überraschen was passiert.

I guess not all is fully interesting for Accordance, but in minimum all Strong's tagged Bible and Strong's lexicon are interesting for the users of Accordance. In general the more the better. 

The company I work for finds that revenue is directly proportional to user base, which is directly proportional to localization.

This of course runs into diminishing marginal returns, but I imagine the market described here is closer to the head of the curve and not the tail.