An extra space before verse references when exporting?

Bret Hicks

Recently I am getting 2 spaces before the verse number when I export from Accordance into Pages.  Formerly I only had one space when I did this.  Has there been a change that is causing it to behave this way?  I do not want 2 spaces, and it is quite a hassle to have to go through and manually remove the superfluous space.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

In Christ,

Bret Hicks

Accordance 13.1.5

Late 2015 iMac

Mac OS Mojave

Same problem on my end.

Can someone from Accordance explain why this is happening and how it can be fixed?  It is quite annoying and time consuming to have to fix this every time I export verses.  Thanks.

In Christ,

Bret

1. Did this start when you updated to 13.1.6?
  2. Are you using the Get Verses hotkey, or copy/paste?
  3. Are you using the citation formatting, and if so, can you post a screenshot of your citation preferences?

1.  I think it was before 13.1.6.  I believe I updated to that this week, but this problem started in the last few weeks (I don't remember exactly when).

2.  This happens with Get Verses hotkey and also the macro Joe Weaks made.  Either way I try to import into Pages or Keynote it does it.

3.  Yes, I am using citation preferences for exports.  I am attaching a screenshot.

In Christ,

Bret

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 6.38.07 PM.png

• 2 weeks later...

Any update on why this started happening?

In Christ,

Bret Hicks

• 2 weeks later...

Not trying to be a pain, but this is an annoying change that requires a LOT of extra work in removing the extra spaces in Pages and Keynote documents.  Is there any idea as to what has caused this?

In Christ,

Bret