Copy as Bibliography not working

Schulschlus

Somehow I couldn't copy as Bibliography in a while, whether it is on my copy on Windows, or on my wife's lsb copy on her mac.

Is this a general problem? Should it work in all kinds of books, or only certain ones?

When I paste, nothing happens.

Running newest version of Accordance.

Bibliography.png

It certainly should work in all Tools. What are your Bibliography settings in your Preferences?  

I don't really understand this, I don't think I changed something since reinstalling it recently.

Bibliography.png

Glad to help! Those settings look fine btw. What word processor are you trying to paste the citation into?

Anything: Word, Joplin, Accordance Notes/Papers...

Progress: in Word I just saw a number 1. and then realized that it puts the Bibliography in the bottom of the page, so that works.

Still no luck within Accordance's Notes and Tools. Sometimes I get that Error, and if I click yes, I still see no bibliography. Does it save it somewhere without me seeing it?

Bibliography.png

The "Insert Citation as Footnote" setting means you will only get the Citation when pasting somewhere that supports footnotes.  Word does, a few other apps do, and Accordance Papers do, but for most other cases you'll want this setting turned off.

• Like 1