Comprehensive Crossref issue

Pastor Jonathan

Another bug I found. 

I installed this module from Easy Install to test it with my other issue. 

Clicking on it freezes the phone and then crashes the app. 

Trying to open it crashes the app. 

Holding down to delete it crashes the app. 

Thanks for the help. 

• Like 1

Ok, I just tried opening this resource and the app vanished. No crash report popup or anything. Ok second time got the option to report. Matt the report is on it's way (description: crash opening Comprehensive Crossref) but in case it's tricky to find the report is java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException (length=8, index=8) in /Users/mattr/Code/ACcordance/android_lsb_2.2.x/Source/TargetCode/p000TargetType.pas in class p000TargetTypes.__Global in method SetStringFromMacRomanStrXX at line 1222.

Thx

D

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Λύχνις Δαν said:

Ok, I just tried opening this resource and the app vanished. No crash report popup or anything. Ok second time got the option to report. Matt the report is on it's way (description: crash opening Comprehensive Crossref) but in case it's tricky to find the report is java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException (length=8, index=8) in /Users/mattr/Code/ACcordance/android_lsb_2.2.x/Source/TargetCode/p000TargetType.pas in class p000TargetTypes.__Global in method SetStringFromMacRomanStrXX at line 1222.

Thx

D

Thank you. I was not able to get a send report button. 

Thanks, looking into this

• Thanks 1

This is fixed in the latest beta, which should be available today. Thanks for reporting it!

• Like 2

Just tried it and it works fine. 

Thx

D

I am still having the issue. 

No report button is available. 

Between all of this, I may try uninstall and reinstall. 

Jonathan, is this on the latest version? If you open the app and go to the About page (from the left-side sliding drawer you use to open Easy Install) what version does the About page show? This bug should be fixed in version "2.2.2b2 (13414)."

If you are not a beta tester you will need to go to the Accordance app page in the Google Play Store and scroll down a bit to where you see an option to opt in to beta testing. Once you do this you should see an update available, which should fix the issue.

On 3/24/2021 at 9:45 PM, Matt Robertson said:

Jonathan, is this on the latest version? If you open the app and go to the About page (from the left-side sliding drawer you use to open Easy Install) what version does the About page show? This bug should be fixed in version "2.2.2b2 (13414)."

If you are not a beta tester you will need to go to the Accordance app page in the Google Play Store and scroll down a bit to where you see an option to opt in to beta testing. Once you do this you should see an update available, which should fix the issue.

Thanks. 

I am 2.2.1. 

I do not have Google and am unable to sign up for Beta. Sorry, I wish I could. 

I can wait till it is updated publically.