I tried all sorts of permutations.

Thx

A

If I may please ask.

Am I the only person experiencing this?

What can I do to fix.

Thank you,

Arnold

This works for me. I assume you are trying to sync text highlights rather than tools but I believe both should work. I just double checked a simple text highlight and it worked fine.

In your preferences on both the desktop app and on your Android device, do your sync preferences show that the highlights should be sync'd ?

Also, on the mobile app make sure under Settings -> Highlight file you have the correct highlight file selected. The default is the My Mobile Highlights which is not normally used by the desktop. But you should be able to choose whichever one you want from a list

thx

D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your response.

Yes, I stumbled upon the solution earlier this evening.

Here is the text that I wanted to post:

---

I have been struggling with highlights not syncing between PC and Android. Places and bookmarks seemed to sync fine, but no go for highlights. Cycles (and cycles) of unlinking from, and linking to Drobox. Deleting Drobox folders. Creating testing highlights. And so on.

Only to discover earlier this evening that there are different sets of highlight files. On Android the default is My Mobile Highlights and on PC it defaults to My Highlights.

Syncing was in fact taking place all the while but didn't show on either device due to differently named highlight files being active.

I'm not sure how I should have known this. Bur at least highlight syncing seems working fine now.

---

MANY thanks for your suggestions. They are REALLY helpful.

Arnold

• Like 1