Add parallel - reference tools - missing many of installed modules

mbcvida

When I am in a text and click Parallel - reference tools - I am missing many categories and individual modules -- for example, I am in Ephesians in the NA28, click parallel button, move down to reference tools - I am missing a number of my tool categories, such as "grammars", or I have the category (e.g. Greek Lexicons), but it only contains 2 of my dozen or so Greek lexicons. Has anyone else had similar issue and how to solve it. 

thanks

When viewing a text, the choice of a parallel tool is one that is also set up by book, chapter, verse format so that it aligns with the primary text you have chosen. 

You may choose a word or phrase from the the text and use the Research option to find that word or phrase in any resource you own.

—Joseph

here is an example of what I mean: 

1839026650_ScreenShot2021-03-07at8_07_41AM.thumb.png.2a3f703d82eb4ab233572f6f55f8566f.png

Yes, Picture The New Testament is designed to work by book, chapter, verse reference. Other photo atlases are designed to operate by indexed words. A right click on Shiloh would allow you to use Research to find Shiloh in any resource of your choice, but that resource would not scroll in parallel to your text unless it were based on book, chapter , verse indexing.

—Joseph

yes, thank you for the explanation - I see what you mean - thx again