Unable to upgrade NRSVS

ksrobichaux

I am unable to upgrade NRSVS (err msgs attached). I saw that someone else had a similar problem upgrading KJVS, and the advice was to delete the text. I did that for NRSVS with some error messages in the process. When I try to add NRSVS back using Easy Install, I receive even more errmsgs.

Is there any other way to get NRSVS into my library? I can live without it for a while (and probably forever), but it would be nice not to have to uncheck it everytime I try to update my resources.

Thanks.

image.png.89be2e2bc21ae47d2b8061030a9a75a7.png

image.png.d2f4e66f977bdf26dc44e31e7e4d69d9.png

Edited by ksrobichaux

This post should give the information you need. But in short, if deleting the NRSVS from your Library and re-installing it does not work, you need to find and delete all files on your computer associated with that version using Windows Explorer or the excellent Everything app from voidtools. Then go to Easy Install from Accordance and re-install it from scratch. 

Edited by ScottDF
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I had the same problem. After deleting and then trying to restart/reinstall I don't have the text available and it doesn't show up in my list of available downloads. I seldom sue it so I'm not calling support. But It seems Accordance has a problem with this text.

Just now, KevinPurcell said:

I seldom sue...

Please don't sue!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, KevinPurcell said:

I had the same problem. After deleting and then trying to restart/reinstall I don't have the text available and it doesn't show up in my list of available downloads. I seldom sue it so I'm not calling support. But It seems Accordance has a problem with this text.

@KevinPurcell, did you try the method using Everything from voidtools? 

No because I almost never use NRSV so it's not something I'm motivated to spend a lot of time on. Just chiming in so Accordance knows this was not an isolated issue. I was on windows BTW. Didn't have this on Mac

• Thanks 1