Griechisch-deutsches Wörterbuch zu den Schriften des Neuen Testaments

Fabian

Once again!!!

YEARS AGO or one upon a time I purchased Accordance, because one person I had known recommended it. Accordance had to this time a German UI. Logos not. I asked de Gruyter Verlag to have the Griechisch-deutsches Wörterbuch zu den Schriften des Neuen Testaments for Accordance. They answered me, the lexicon is just ready as e-text. I requested it to have it for Accordance. Here in the forum or by Helen direct. Since then Logos has a German UI and they have added this lexicon. You can see on the Logos forum, the Germans are the most active after the English. Logos also search now again for 3 new employees for the German part. 

Also some years ago the Gruyter told me they are in contact with Accordance. But where is the lexicon?

Contact information I got from de Gruyter:

Thank you very much for your email.

If you are requesting permission to re-use or reproduce De Gruyter content, the procedure is quick and easy. Please head over to https://marketplace.copyright.com/ and search for the article/work you would like to re-use. Once it is found, click on "Request permission" and click through/ fill out the form. The permission will be issued automatically at the end of this procedure.

If it is not possible for you to obtain permission as described, please get back to us by email. Please make sure to provide as much information as possible in your email (incl. ISBN/ISSN, author(s), title of article/chapter/journal/book, DOI). General permissions turnaround time is currently 10 business days.

Inquiries about translation or reprint rights will be processed as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
De Gruyter Rights & Licenses Team

This one:

https://marketplace.copyright.com/rs-ui-web/mp/search/all/Griechisch-deutsches Wörterbuch zu den Schriften des Neuen Testaments

I hope the new OakTree inc. management has an open ear. You can hold or gain the German market. At the moment you loose it. I have a lot more to say but if you are interested you can ask me.

Fabian

Edited by Fabian
  • Thanks 1

as always, is support it and hope the days of neglecting German and other languages are over🤐

• 1 month later...

+1

Adding good german resources would be a great help in promoting Accordance in german speaking Europe

• Like 1