Add more backgrounds (textured colors and patterns) behind text

TYA

Great day all.  I appreciate the selection of background colors to show behind the text, but it would be nice if actual *textured* patterns could be included, like a mock papyrus, with grooves, or variations in the color, versus just a solid yellow color.  Not the most important thing in the world, but it would add a little "flair".  Thanks

• Like 4

yes please!

Also can we have style sheets - I have used a number of different colours and fonts for different resources and would love to be able to easily apply these to other resources in the same category (my category not default one)

please this would make management of a large library so so much easier

1 hour ago, Leopold Green said:

yes please!

Also can we have style sheets - I have used a number of different colours and fonts for different resources and would love to be able to easily apply these to other resources in the same category (my category not default one)

please this would make management of a large library so so much easier

Leopold, while this isn't stylesheets, did you know you can select multiple resources in the Library and press the same Command-T (Ctrl+T on Windows) to edit those tools' display settings at once?  Not as global as the full preference change, but lets you ensure a consistent style for n tools.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Joel Brown said:

Leopold, while this isn't stylesheets, did you know you can select multiple resources in the Library and press the same Command-T (Ctrl+T on Windows) to edit those tools' display settings at once?  Not as global as the full preference change, but lets you ensure a consistent style for n tools.

I have for example a Workspace with Latin, LXX and the HMT-W4. As background color is green for Latin. Blue for the LXX and the sepia for the HMT-W4 as this colors are the one of the printed books. 

Fabian

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Joel Brown said:

I didn't Joel - thanks for the tip!

Make all of the interface scriptable. Apparently, this will have to be done anyway for Windows users to ever have Dark Mode.