Allow exporting of more text into .mobi, .ePub, .rtf, .PDF for certain books

Rui Ming Yong

Hi there,

I’ve been asking around, and was suggested by the support team to flag a request here.

I’ve like using accordance on my iPad or my laptop for focussed bible study and close examination of the language. However, I’d sometimes like to read theology books on the side for leisure. I can mostly buy them from other places, but it’d be nice to have them all in one place. In order to read such books (e.g. NSBT etc.), I’d like to read them on my e-ink kindle, so I can be separated from a digital screen during evenings.

Accordance currently only allows me to export 1000 verses or 1000 paragraphs, and so it’s been a bit frustrating/annoying just exporting chunks at a time. I understand this to be in place for copyright issues, but since I’ve purchased the books, I technically should be within my right to use them for personal use freely. My friend has showed me how he does this with logos, and they allow exporting of entire books and he reads it on his kindle. I’d like to be able to do this too... 

I was wondering if we could increase this limit so I can read these on other devices for personal use. Even if it just means allowing this for certain books, such as the NSBT books, or texts more for reading rather than textbooks/commentaries. 

Hope this makes sense,

Ming