Jumping to unread posts

Michael Hunt

Anyone know how we jump to the unread post section of a thread like on the old forum?

Under the old forum when I read a thread on my mobile that had a new post  I would be automatically taken to the new post. 

On desktop the old forum had a button that you could click on to jump straight to the unread thread.

I very much like the upgrade just like to jump straight to an unread post when quickly skimming new activity.

Thanks Scott. Just found the appropriate setting two minutes after I posted.

1221234370_ScreenShot2021-02-22at11_28_40am.thumb.png.b06f95649bcc1cd43c9ba784bfd75748.png

I have noticed that there is a lag in the Recent Topics reflecting the fact that I've read the latest content. It can stay in bold indicating unread content for a little. The old forum would immediately update to indicate it had been read on the first reload.

Thx

D

5 hours ago, Λύχνις Δαν said:

I have noticed that there is a lag in the Recent Topics reflecting the fact that I've read the latest content. It can stay in bold indicating unread content for a little. The old forum would immediately update to indicate it had been read on the first reload.

Thx

D

I have started a thread where I mention this. 

• Like 1