Making UBS Translator's Handbook a Combined Resource

Solly

I have been unable to combine the OT and NT versions of the UBS Translator's Handbook into  combined resource in the macOS  or Windows 10 versions. The little icon that allows creation of a combined text/tool is missing with the UBS Handbook tool. Am I missing something, or has the UBS Handbook not yet been set up to be a possible combined resource?

—Joseph

Edited by Solly

Open a Bible with OT and NT first. Then open UBS OT as parallel. Now you can use the combine button.

33 minutes ago, Fabian said:

Open a Bible with OT and NT first. Then open UBS OT as parallel. Now you can use the combine button.

Yes, this is what I was expecting, but I don't see a combine button on the UBS OT Handbook tab when I do this. The missing combine button is what I'm not understanding.

Fabian, thank you for confirming that the process I used was the expected steps. 

—Joseph

Edited by Solly
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Solly said:

Yes, this is what I was expecting, but I don't see a combine button on the UBS OT Handbook tab when I do this. The missing combine button is what I'm not understanding.

Fabian, thank you for confirming that the process I used was the expected steps. 

—Joseph

You are correct. The button is missing. Accordance has to update the Modules.

Edited by Fabian
Modules plural!
  • Like 1

Thank you, Mark.

• Like 1