Please Leave Reviews on Our New Website

R. Mansfield

Unfortunately, none of the product reviews from the old site transferred to the new site. If you have particular titles in Accordance you really like or use a lot, please take a moment to leave a few thoughts on the new product page. It doesn't have to be a long review--it can even be a sentence or two. Once a product has a review, there will be a link with its star rating near the top. Otherwise, you can scroll down to the bottom of the page. 

Thanks for your help!

• Like 2

These reviews are very helpful for me in evaluating whether I purchase a resource or not. Please consider providing the pros and the cons and not just the pros. Sometimes negative comments are more helpful than just positive ones. Thanks

Edited by danielamari
  • Like 3

By the way, the reviews are manually processed because of all the attempts to spam us. So don't panic if you don't immediately see your review. I'm sure it went through, but we'll need sometimes up to 24 hours to see them.

Product: Accordance Technologist Rick Mansfield

Your rating:

Your review: Rick Mansfield is a real asset to the Accordance team. His activity on the forum has been invaluable to many users. His energy for support and service are constant; and his reasoned enthusiasm is inspiring. Rick's voice delights like a soft, sweet R&B tune, and his compassionate eyes exude "You're important; I care about your experience.", whether he does or not.

Edited by Joe Weaks
  • Like 19

These reviews are very helpful for me in evaluating whether I purchase a resource or not. Please consider providing the pros and the cons and not just the pros. Sometimes negative comments are more helpful than just positive ones. Thanks

Then start reviewing whatever you own so other can benefit too.

Then start reviewing whatever you own so other can benefit too.

Thank you for the kind gracious comment. Please await the approval of my reviews on (more to come): 

Pillar New Testament Commentary (Revised 15 Volumes) (January 2021).

Commentary on the New Testament Use of the Old Testament. (Carson/Beale)

Edited by danielamari
  • Like 2

Product: Accordance Technologist Rick Mansfield

Your rating:

Your review: Rick Mansfield is a real asset to the Accordance team. His activity on the forum has been invaluable to many users. His energy for support and service are constant; and his reasoned enthusiasm is inspiring. Rick's voice delights like a soft, sweet R&B tune, and his compassionate eyes exude "You're important; I care about your experience.", whether he does or not.

Aw shucks...you're too kind!

• Like 2

Thank you to everyone who has already left reviews. This is a good start. We've had to turn on verification of purchased items for someone to leave a review because you can't imagine how much we get spammed on stuff like this. The downside of doing that means that if you have a print version of a book, you can't give it good marks in a review on the product page of our version, but it will genuinely help us weed out the bad actors. 

Going forward, as you have time, please continue to leave reviews. Again, they don't have to be long. Even a sentence or two can help someone make a decision.

• Like 1

I havent tried to yet but can we edit our reviews?

I found it useful to be able to revisit the ones i had made and update them in the last version of the web site!

if not would you consider it?

thanks. 

;o) 

Heads up! We've had to temporarily turn off our reviews. We've had some major website issues in the last few days, so we've turned off the review plugin to make certain that's not causing the issue. One way or another reviews will be back, and probably within a couple of day, but I wanted to mention something here in case you tried to leave a review and couldn't find the option.

I havent tried to yet but can we edit our reviews?

I found it useful to be able to revisit the ones i had made and update them in the last version of the web site!

if not would you consider it?

We're definitely not opposed to editing of reviews, but at the moment, there doesn't seem to be an option to allow it. If this feature is added to the website backend at a later date, we'd be glad to turn it on.

Right now, these are our only options for reviews and we have everything checked!

screen%20shot%202021-02-11%20at%203.05.0

• Like 1

As long as https://forums.accordancebible.com/forums/topic/30250-website-does-not-reflect-the-resources-i-own/ is true. It's hard to make a review for all items we own. You have first to solve this problem. Or uncheck the 3rd point.

Fabian

Edited by Fabian

As long as https://forums.accordancebible.com/forums/topic/30250-website-does-not-reflect-the-resources-i-own/ is true. It's hard to make a review for all items we own. You have first to solve this problem. Or uncheck the 3rd point.

Well, those bugs are being ironed out. In the meantime, we've turned reviews back on without the verification requirement. We think it's the requirement that may have been causing wider website issues. 

• Like 1

Thank you for the kind gracious comment. Please await the approval of my reviews on (more to come):

Pillar New Testament Commentary (Revised 15 Volumes) (January 2021).

Commentary on the New Testament Use of the Old Testament. (Carson/Beale)

You’re welcome! Many of us benefit from reviews and by pitching in our own reviews we can pull in more business for Accordance