Accordance doesn't remember Window size when reopening

TYA

So Accordance just froze / malfunctioned / crashed / what-have-you, to where I had to close it and reopen it. I had about 15 Accordance windows open, and now I have to manually maximize about 15 windows. Why? They were all maximized to begin with. Why can't Accordance reopen with them the same way they were originally?  I have to do this fairly regularly, and this is one of those things that takes up time over a period of time.

Thank you.

post-35231-0-13780500-1611449713_thumb.jpg

Does this happen every time you quit Accordance and restart it, or only when you restart it after a crash?

It seems to recall window maximization just fine for me after a normal restart in version 13.1.5

staleyja,

Are you using Accordance 13.1.5?

Does this happen every time you quit Accordance and restart it, or only when you restart it after a crash?

I'm pretty sure only after a crash.

• Like 1

Let me correct: I just opened a "Saved Session" that has 12 Accordance windows (i.e. "tabs" at the bottom of Windows 10 desktop).  There was no crash involved.  I closed Accordance completely, and then clicked on the Saved Session icon to open that session.  All of the windows were previously maximized, prior to saving the session.  When I opened it, about half of the windows opened maximized, and half the windows opened very reduced, and had to be manually maximized.

Please email me that saved session.

Just emailed.  Thank you!

Edited by TYA
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...

"Accordance doesn't remember Window size when reopening"

I'd like to revisit this issue.  I'm now using 13.3.0 and I don't think this "problem" (inconvenience, really) has ever been solved.  Is it not possible to have Accordance to reopen with all the windows maximized?

Relative to everything else, this is a very minor issue, but I have 11 Accordance windows open right now, and had to restart the program.  I manually had to maximize them all, one by one.  It would be preferable to not have to do this.  Accordance should be able (I would think) to remember the size of the windows.

Let me lump in with this (so I don't open other posts / threads), please...

1) let Accordance remember where the Instant Details window was, so it doesn't have to be repositioned every time the program is open (minor inconvenience, really)

2) Make a preference / setting to always have the Recycle button OFF.  As I said before, I *never* use the Recycle button, so over the last 3 years, every one of the thousands of Accordance windows I've opened, I've had to manually turn the Recycle button OFF each and every time.  I would think this is a very easy preference to include.

Thank you Team!