Am I blind

4me2grow

I realize you can't diagnose this issue over the web, though you can apparently get a prescription for glasses. Where is the verse chooser v13 windows. Mobile has an awesome I just want something more than books, and typing.

Thanks

Michael

• Like 1

As such, there isnt a chapter / verse picker as in iOS.

The bottoms status bar has a book selector that will quickly enable you to scroll to a specific book

Your best option is to use the search bar... if you enter the reference it will take you there... i.e Mat 2:2 and will dispaly the following verses.  If you search for multiple verses it will only show those verses. ie. Matt. 3:3-4, John 3:16.

Make sure that the search function is on ‘flex’ or ‘verse’ and that that the ‘view verses’ slider bar is in max.

Edited by Paul Meiklejohn
  • Like 1

That is what I surmised I just not shore why. If it is good for the mobile would it not be for the desktop. Course I want all the docs to have a clickable directory and index as well.

• Like 1

A verse picker has been requested a number of times.  You could request it under feature request (there is a forum category for that), the more requests placed for features the greater the chance it will come through.  It would prove useful for those of us who prefer using trackpads over typing.

Edited by Paul Meiklejohn
  • Like 2

That is what I surmised I just not shore why. If it is good for the mobile would it not be for the desktop. Course I want all the docs to have a clickable directory and index as well.

+ 100!

• 5 weeks later...