Wishlist?

Kristin

I think the new website layout looks very nice, but I can't find the Wishlist anymore. Am I missing where this is, or was the feature removed for some reason?

Thank you for any clarity anyone is able to provide.

Kristin

• Like 1

I think the new website layout looks very nice, but I can't find the Wishlist anymore. Am I missing where this is, or was the feature removed for some reason?

Our goal is to reinstate the wishlist on the new site as soon as possible.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Now that the wishlist has been reinstated, it would be awesome if there were an option to receive a notification when an item on the wishlist dropped in price. Or, like the old website, if we could at least scroll through the wishlist to see shich items were currently discounted. The new wishlist shows the sale price, but does not note that it is a sale price and so it is easy to miss unless you've memorized all the regular prices and you notice the price change.

• Like 1

Now that the wishlist has been reinstated, it would be awesome if there were an option to receive a notification when an item on the wishlist dropped in price. Or, like the old website, if we could at least scroll through the wishlist to see shich items were currently discounted.…

Steam's website is an awesome example of the wishlist function.