Biblical Hebrew: An Introductory Grammar

Ben Tovar

I'd like to see the following added to Accordance please:

• Title: Biblical Hebrew: An Introductory Grammar by Page Kelley
  • Publisher: Eerdmans , 2018
  • Why? Primarily because it's my institution's required textbook for Hebrew language class in Seminary, and I don't foresee them changing this requirement. And, in my limited use of the book, I believe it does a substantial job in both content and method in introducing Hebrew grammar to beginner students.
Edited by btovar071
  • Like 2

That's the revision to Page Kelley's grammar, right? 

Incidentally, when I took introductory Hebrew in 1992, we used the manuscript drafts of Dr. Kelley's grammar before it was published. We got bonus points in the class if we were able to find any errors and report them so they could be turned into the publisher. 

• Like 1

That's the revision to Page Kelley's grammar, right? 

Incidentally, when I took introductory Hebrew in 1992, we used the manuscript drafts of Dr. Kelley's grammar before it was published. We got bonus points in the class if we were able to find any errors and report them so they could be turned into the publisher. 

Indeed! I apologize for not including the author: the post has been edited. What a neat opportunity! I could definitely use some bonus points in this class, hah!

• 1 month later...

I would buy this book if published in Accordance. So for now I have to settle for to buy the Logos version.

• Like 1