Update Problem

pdstewart

Hello, a few days ago, I updated my accordance tools and this the install froze at the very end. I then closed the program and this message has come up every time I start up Accordance.

"The text "GNT28-T" cannot be opened, because it requires a newer version of Accordance."

Is there any help I can get?

If you're able, remove GNT28-T from your library (trash it), and reinstall through Easy Install. This should ensure the file is completely installed. I don't think there is an issue with the minimum Acc version.

Thank you - I tried that (remove and delete). Once removed and/or deleted, the program opened fine. After installing it, it gave the same error.

What Acc version are you running? Do you also have the Syntax module? Does just the text give you an error message?

Edited by Julie Palmer
  • Like 1

I am using 13. Yes I have the GNT28-T syntax.

I am able to open both the GNT28-t and the syntax perfectly fine. It just that everytime I open accordance a window pops up saying what I quoted first. It's just annoying more than anything.

• 2 months later...

No, I am using 13.0.1.1

How do I update to 13.1.5?

Do we need to regularly and manually update accordance? I guess I never did since upgrading to 13.

I have it on automatic. Check the Preferences, the last entry. You can there set your preferences. In General all 1-3 months an update is released.

Also content update. For update modules. 

Edited by Fabian

If this doesn't help try to delete the GNT and install it new via easy install.