CofS and ANET (and updated Ancient Texts for the Study...)

Leopold Green

I know I and others have raised this before but can you give us an indication of when volume 4 of CoS will be released in Accordance - I am really eager to get hold of it!

I know there is overlap between CoS and ANET but please could we get ANET and the illustrated supplement volume in Accordance - your 'rival' company has it so it should be licensable (unless they have it exclusively - I would be surprised if it were a major selling title for them)

Ancient Texts for the Study of the Hebrew Bible is a really great topical index for CoS and as you know it works with ANET too - if you had ANET and updated the tagging in Ancient Texts you would have an unbeatable package of resources

Please!

• Like 4

bump

any update?

the answer is no to volume 4 of CoS?

BUMP

• Like 1

thanks - please dear accordance any chance of an answer?

This volume and several others from Brill are on a new contract that is being finalized. That's about all I can say for now. Perhaps we will know more this week. Thanks for your patience.

• Like 4

. . . and several others from Brill are on a new contract that is being finalized.

Including KAHAL (Konzise und aktualisierte Ausgabe des Hebräischen und Aramäischen Lexikons zum Alten Testament) at https://brill.com/view/title/2431 ?

• Like 4

• 3 months later...
On 1/18/2021 at 8:07 AM, Jordan S said:

This volume and several others from Brill are on a new contract that is being finalized. That's about all I can say for now. Perhaps we will know more this week. Thanks for your patience.

Did this contract get finalized? 

• Like 1

any news on this would be brilliant