κύριος—2 ?

Iconoclaste

I'm sure this question has been posed before, but I have no idea where to go in the Help to find an answer, so I came here. 

Why, when running a lexical search in the GNT for κύριος, does Accordance correct what has been entered to κύριος—2?

My first thought was that it was to differentiate between κύριος, α, ον the older adjective and between the noun κύριος, but when I go to the LXX Rahlfs, the lexical search does not even differentiate between the two and a grammatical tag has to be used to find the two instances in the LXX of the adjective (which are in 1Mac 8:30, 4Mac 1:19). 

Can someone explain to me the rationale of κύριος—2?

Someone from Accordance will have to comment but a quick few queries suggests that κυριος_1 was an adjective and κυριος_2 was a noun, and it may have been like that originally. But there are κυριος_1 tagged as nouns, for example in the NET/GNT. So I wonder if they were intended originally to distinguish these cases but now do not for some reason.

Thx

D

• 3 weeks later...

An answer from someone who worked on the Greek tagging or who knows the answer would still be helpful. 

• 2 months later...