Instant Details Pane partially off screen on iPad mini 5

Carol K

I am running Accordance for iOS version 3.1.2 on my iPad mini 5 (iPadOS 14.2). When in landscape orientation, the instant details box extends below the bottom edge of the screen and cannot be scrolled. It happens both in split screen and in single screen. It happens with both the GNT28-T and ESVS modules. It works properly in portrait orientation. I did not test any others. I have attached a screen shot.

post-31266-0-13212200-1609697968_thumb.jpeg

I have run into the same bug a few times, but it goes away when I restart Accordance: https://forums.accordancebible.com/forums/topic/29792-misplaced-instant-details-on-ipad-in-landscape/

I was unable to come up with a series of steps that would reproduce the bug, and if Oaktree doesn't have a way to reproduce it, it's hard to fix it. Can you come up with steps to reproduce it, Carol?

So much for my searching powers to see if anyone else had reported the problem. It is intermittent. After having it happen to me a couple of days in a row I finally posted this morning. Then for church I added Notes in split screen mode with Accordance and rotated the iPad mini 180º so that the home button was on the right and the problem went away, both in split screen mode and with just Accordance. I tried quitting Accordance and starting it again but no bug this time. I'll have to pay more attention as I use the iPad to try to recreate it. 

Also, i always check accordance by removing last session from the ios settings menu so that i have a fairly clean starting point to try and replicate the bug (or even to eliminate an odd behaviour) .

post-31185-0-36536100-1609714430_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1