Will the Greek F35 text be updated to the new edition?

MFriend

I saw today that  a new edition (edition 3) of the F35 greek text was published last June.  Will the current version be updated or a made availble?

Thanks,

Matthew

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I saw today that  a new edition (edition 3) of the F35 greek text was published last June.  Will the current version be updated or a made availble?

Matthew, can you send a link to where you might have seen this? The source for our F35 text no longer exists.

Hi Richard:

The link on Amazon is at:  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0997468688/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03?ie=UTF8&psc=1 

There are a couple of email addresses in the book.  I contacted Mr. Boyd and he gave me a new .pdf for the third edition.   I'm not at liberty to share it, but he might be willing to send you a copy:    adam AT adam-boyd.com  

Thanks for following up :)

Matthew

• Like 1

Thanks, Matthew.

• 11 months later...

And a "premier" Bible software should  also update other texts. Namely Robinson-Pierpont from 2005 to 2018, HMT-W4 from morph. 4.20 to 4.22 evtl. 4.23, BHS-T from 4.14 to 4.22 (23), etc. Especially as a free Bible software has the newer texts, and much cheaper. And new releases of Bible translations.