Modules in Progress

jakoeshall

I think it would be helpful if there was a page where a roadmap of upcoming modules are listed including an estimated delivery date. 

This is to improve transparency with Accordance's future content plans. I find it distressing to find competitors who have updated modules (such as commentaries) or modules in general that Accordance doesn't provide. Does Accordance plan on even adding these? It would be good to know. 

Thanks.

Historically, Accordance has avoided announcing vaporware. If they announce, they like to mean it. The idea of making a roadmap publicly available is just not in their DNA.

This is from another forum thread: "That said, if there is a particular resource (or more than one) that BW users want, you can always request them on this forum thread. We read every request even if we do not reply. We will never promote "vaporware" (i.e. resources, features, etc. that are not, or will not be available for the foreseeable future), but will publicly answer if something is being pursued, or is being worked on when asked."

A.D.

Yah, so, let me rephrase it using the lingo above: A list of products being worked on would be great.

Best to ask if there is something particular you have in mind.

A.D.

We are discussing announcing products before they are released, including the possibility of purchasing (without charging your card until release). I'm sure a decision will be made in January. The new website allows us to do this easier than the previous one did. 

• Like 6

The option of advance purchase (though card not charged till release) would be similar to another company's pre-pub type of deal. The advantage is that it does allow users to 'vote' on resources they are most eager to acquire, and that would allow Accordance to prioritize development.

• Like 1

I like both of those of ideas. Voting would make a lot of sense to determine where to invest company resources.

Good to hear Rich.

Rick...

• Like 1