First Line Paragraph Indent and Lord in Small Caps

Randy Cue

I may have mentioned these two before, but I'd like to mention them again.

1) I'd like to see the first line of English Bible text indented both on the screen and when it is copied and pasted into a word processing document.

2) I would like the Old Testament covenant name of Lord (YHWH) which appears in small caps in English screen text to copy and paste into a word processing document in small caps.

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

I see that it's been more than a year since I wrote this post. Has any official thought been given to number 1 below?

On 11/30/2020 at 4:33 PM, Randy Cue said:

I may have mentioned these two before, but I'd like to mention them again.

1) I'd like to see the first line of English Bible text indented both on the screen and when it is copied and pasted into a word processing document.

2) I would like the Old Testament covenant name of Lord (YHWH) which appears in small caps in English screen text to copy and paste into a word processing document in small caps.

• Like 1

Hate to be the guy who points this out. But since when did 4 months become "more than a year"? Good to be more precise.

You are right. Made a mistake.🙁 Pretty pathetic for a former high school mathematics teacher!

Despite my error in arithmetic, I would like to know if any progress has been made on the requests in my original post, especially in item #1.

Bump

• 3 months later...

Bump