Active Internet Connection Not Found - Sign In

Ewing

Hello there,

I've been having this issue ever since I've cross-graded from Accordance 12 to Accordance 13 and was unable to access Accordance for quite some time now (see picture).

I tried reinstalling the software several times and turning off my firewall to no avail. Could you help me out here? :)

Thank you for your time! Happy Thanksgiving!

In Christ,

Ewing

post-35384-0-07304900-1606365080_thumb.png

Edited by Ewing

My Windows 10 has been doing the same thing ever since you guys switched to the new website that ruined our password and has prevented us (at least me and a few others) from accessing our accounts and sales.

I’ll reach out to Ricardo on Monday to see if he can help.

• 4 months later...

Bump ... Any update on this? Just purchased Accordance and downloaded, running into the same problem. Tech support is closed until Monday, so if you guys found a solution hit me up. Thanks.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

What was the solution on this?  I've been running Accordance for 12 years and not ever had this much trouble.  I updated to 13.2.1 and not I can't update, easy install, or validate some of the module because it seems Accordance is sure there's no internet connection.   My macbook pro is on the internet, even as I type this.  What's the solution to this problem? 

Posts like this make me concerned that one day my library of purchased modules will be unavailable because Accordance got deplatformed.

danddennison, I'm beginning to agree and have the same concerns.  

I presently can't open Accordance at all.  In and effort to get this working (as I have work to do), I uninstalled it on my Mac, removed all signs of it in the library, logs, application support, etc, and tried again.  Now it simply crashed every time I type the first letter of my log in while trying to set it up.  It's probably something on my computer, but I've already had to wipe everything on Accordance and I'll have to start over.  Maybe I'll have to do this to my entire computer and everything else.  It make shelves full of books look really good.  Does Logos have these kinds of problems?  

The usual advice is contact technical support when you are having these sorts of issues and you have tried the obvious things. 

as to concerns the phrase 'death and taxes' springs to mind!

a friend of mine lost her wbc cd because it was in her laptop when it was stolen.

Two members of church has just suffered flooding, one from a burst boiler in the loft and one from rain and ground water. 
search for iron mountain fire and you will find that even paper repositories used to store documents safely for the fda to inspect can be destroyed (or just look at the current news on homes under threat from wildfires).

personally i have many different apps that i have paid for and are either no longer supported ( including niv cultural backgrounds which i regret buying from a different bible software firm) or stopped working when ive upgraded the os. Plus my old zondervan cds are not much use now and you will see some bible software companies have ceased trading.

i have also been involved in trying to clear houses after a death or rehome libraries of retired ministers. 

Without duplicating all resources you will never be fully safe.

Personally i like accordance and have great resources at a great price, yes i have invested more than i initially thought, but then the ease of use and reliability and interface and having my resources on a number of devices means i have been able to do way more than i ever imagined and in the last ten years i have been very impressed how stable the products are and how quickly they resolve issues. I have reduced my physical library where i can though cant justify duplicating everything but typically only buy from accordance now.

And when it come to sorting the house, my daughter can either inherit my library or delete it. 

Edited by ukfraser
  • Like 1

Tech support can fix this for you fairly quickly.  Just contact them Monday when the office opens.

Tech Support: 407-339-0266

Email address- techsupport@accordancebible.com