Ownership Question

kpang808

Hello, I am wondering how I can tell what new resources I will get from specific packages as I own quite a bit from each package offered in Accordance. If I recall correctly you could do this on the old website. I do not see a way to do it on the new site. 

Thanks in advance.

• Like 4

This may not be 100% what Keith is saying, but if I'm looking at this right, the new website doesn't do custom upgrade prices correctly. Triple Discoverer price with the discount shows up as $584, but if I go to See Upgrade Pricing, the price shows up for me as $556, which I'm pretty sure is not correct...

Edited by mhanel
  • Like 1

I agree with the Keith - I cannot see how to determine which new modules I would get in an upgrade, that is there seems to be no diff between the collection contents and my own library. Am I missing it somewhere on the new site ?

thx

D

Edited by דָנִיאֶל
  • Like 1

I cannot see how to determine which new modules I would get in an upgrade,

Like this?

post-31185-0-85836400-1606951391_thumb.png

He’s talking about the feature of the old website that would show you what additional resources you would get with a custom upgrade. We can see a custom upgrade price, but we can’t see clearly what modules come with the custom upgrade.

• Like 4

Brian's right - it's not about comparing collections with each other but about comparing the contents of any sets (collections or groups of modules) with my own library and seeing what purchase of that set or collection would add to my library

thx

D

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

He’s talking about the feature of the old website that would show you what additional resources you would get with a custom upgrade. We can see a custom upgrade price, but we can’t see clearly what modules come with the custom upgrade.

Yes. It would be so nice if the new website showed us this information like the old website did.

Should this thread be moved to "Feature Requests"?