Report a Correction doesn't work

Daniel L

When I try to report a correction, the focus just switches to my web browser. I use Gmail, but it doesn't necessarily go to that tab. In any case, it does not start a new email with the information it's supposed to insert. Using v. 13.1.4 on Windows 10.

I reported several mistakes in the TLV Bible months ago directly to the TLV Bible Society: tlvbiblesociety.org/errata-submission I reported the errors for both the Accordance text and the printed edition I own, which were mostly the same. I have received only initial automated email responses after the submissions.

Does OakTree receive errata reports from the TLV Bible Society?

Since the "Report a Correction" feature isn't working for me, could I just forward the email responses I received to you? They include all the details of my errata reports.

Edited by Daniel L

If the errors are in the printed version, we'll fix them when the publishers tell us to.  I'm not sure we're legally allowed to make changes without their permission.

• 3 months later...
On 11/19/2020 at 12:03 PM, Daniel L said:

When I try to report a correction, the focus just switches to my web browser. I use Gmail, but it doesn't necessarily go to that tab. In any case, it does not start a new email with the information it's supposed to insert. Using v. 13.1.4 on Windows 10.

same problem with me :(

Accordance 13.15 @ Windows 10