Spreadsheet, CSV, or Table Export of Analytics

jkdoyle

It would be great to have an option to export some of the analytics data to a CSV type format.

Thanks

Jimmy

• Like 7

Yes, I'm really surprised this is still not available. I was having a discussion with someone on the Accordance team about this a couple months ago.

I wrote the FlashCord File Converter for Accordance version 8 to convert the analysis window text to a proper tab delim record format. You can search and find it. I doubt it works out of the box right now, so I'll try and get to tweaking it.

• Like 3

Yes, I'm really surprised this is still not available. I was having a discussion with someone on the Accordance team about this a couple months ago.

I wrote the FlashCord File Converter for Accordance version 8 to convert the analysis window text to a proper tab delim record format. You can search and find it. I doubt it works out of the box right now, so I'll try and get to tweaking it.

Yeah, this is a missing feature for sure. I have done Python scripts to process the Analysis window to CSV so it can be pulled into things like Pandas.

Thx

D

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Hi Daniel,

I see lots of people are interested in exporting the Analytics data into Excel spreadsheet or some kind of table. These posts were made over a year ago and I wonder is Accordance has already made that function available.

I want to make a list of every 2nd person verb in Peshitta of Deuteronomy, with passages and parsing information If possible.

Thanks,

Gegham

• Like 1

I'm not aware of any enhancement in this space. I checked the latest 13 version and I can only save the Analysis tab as RTF or plain text, as before.

Thx

D

Thanks for your quick response. 

How to export the data to RTF or Plain Text?

Make sure the Analysis tab is the selected tab. Then go to File -> Save As Text File ... and choose either RTF or Plain Text.

Thx

D

• Like 1

Daniel,

This is how it saves:

Total number of verses = 379  

(total number of verses displayed = 379)

[VERB second]  (662 total words)

Number of different forms = 153:

(Triple-click a form to see its occurrences)

basically, it gives a list of 153 different forms instead of giving a list of all 662 occurrences.

Is it possible to get the complete list of all 662 occurrences?

• Like 1

I want to make a list of every 2nd person verb in Peshitta of Deuteronomy, with passages and parsing information If possible.

If you want occurrences you may be better off with a Concordance output. That too can be saved in RTF or text.

You will want to Customize the display of the tab to ensure that excepts are included for more than the maximum number of verses that are returned, and to restrict it to the Search range only, so you don't get data from other books than Deuteronomy

Thx

D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2020 at 1:17 PM, Joe Weaks said:

What was the response? Any plan for this?