iOS device module "memory"

Michael J. Bolesta

I just changed my iPhone. Although most apps, contacts, preferences came across seamlessly via Apple's Quick Start, Accordance did not. The Accordance iOS app crashed, even when I deleted the saved session,cleared the download cache, reset Spotlight Indexes and Interlinear Settings. So I deleted the app and reinstalled it (perhaps I should have reset User Content; perhaps that would have preserved tools and texts; I did not try that). Now I have to perform multiple Synch with Mobile Device operations and set the display. I have a list of modules I like to have on my iOS devices, but this process is tedious.

It is great that the modules are not saved to iCloud, saving time in backup, and space in my iCloud account. However...

It would be so nice if there was a way for iOS Accordance to "remember" which of the many modules I have on my MacBook Air I would like to be on my iPhone and iPad. Could this feature be added?

Thank you for a wonderful app used daily on all my devices:

Accordance for Mac 13.1.4 [Mac OS X 10.15.7 Mid 2013 11 inch MacBook Air]

Accordance for iOS 3.1.1 (3.1.0.12946) , [iOS 14.1 iPhone 12]

Accordance for iOS 3.1.1 (3.1.0.12946) [iOS 10.3.3 iPad 4th generation]

The LORD bless you and keep you.
Edited by Michael J. Bolesta
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...

Wow could I use this requested feature. I added a text, and it did not add it to my English subfolder. Moving it failed. Using settings to delete the session, the download cache did not work. Using Move to put it in another (not English) folder worked, but then attempting to move it from there wiped out several subfolders (Greek, Hebrew, LXX) and their contents! Using synch to add them back fails. Wiping and starting over would require many hours of work.

Accordance for Mac 13.3.3, [Mac OS 12.4 2021 16 inch MacBook Pro]

Accordance for iOS 3.3.0 (3.2.9.15988), [iOS 15.5 iPhone 12]