Dean Forbes on the Andersen-Forbes Hebrew Syntax

R. Mansfield

In this exclusive video, Dean Forbes, the co-creator of the Andersen-Forbes Hebrew Database describes the philosophy and methodology behind this sophisticated tool for research on the Hebrew Bible.

• Like 3

In this exclusive video, Dean Forbes, the co-creator of the Andersen-Forbes Hebrew Database describes the philosophy and methodology behind this sophisticated tool for research on the Hebrew Bible.

I have this saved up to watch as nigh time treat along with a glass (or two) of laphroaig

• Like 2

I have this saved up to watch as nigh time treat along with a glass (or two) of laphroaig

Good idea. Ill join you with an Uigeadail

;o) 

• Like 2

My single favorite among all food and beverages

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I guess you can now link to the new video https://www.accordancebible.com/andersen-forbes/

We do actually have a new video, but I still have a little bit of minor editing to do on it. It should be available in a couple of days.

• Like 1

We do actually have a new video, but I still have a little bit of minor editing to do on it. It should be available in a couple of days.

excellent