New- web design back episodes of lighting the lamp and webinars

timplanche

I like the new website - however I can't find the previous listings pages for lighting the lamp back episodes and also the webinars.

I do find these very useful for revising certain topics 

I can see the individual episodes on the blog page - but not a full list - the previous page were usefully grouped by subjects

Is there any chance of getting these pages back again?

many thanks 

I know the accordance team are working hard behind the scenes adding to the web site, but incase you need to revisit something urgently, heres a link to the new style webinars. (I kept a link as it never made it onto the old website and like you, i like to revisit the sessions.)

https://www.gotostage.com/channel/2b99bda9c3ed4b7382a55737a7d54b46

Edited by ukfraser
  • Like 1

To add to Fraser's link, here is the link to Ryan Mudge's webinars timed for viewing live in Asia. Ryan works out of Soul, Korea.

As Fraser, I kept the links to the webinars as bookmarks since I could never find them on the website. ;)

https://www.gotostage.com/channel/98bf04eee5a64a488fe4339fd9dc612c

—Joseph

• Like 1

I like the new website - however I can't find the previous listings pages for lighting the lamp back episodes and also the webinars.

I do find these very useful for revising certain topics 

I can see the individual episodes on the blog page - but not a full list - the previous page were usefully grouped by subjects

Is there any chance of getting these pages back again?

We will have everything back in place (or in a better place) as quickly as possible. In the meantime, you can check out all our videos (including Lighting the Lamp and previously-posted webinars) on YouTube and Vimeo.

thank very much everyone that was very helpful

We will have everything back in place (or in a better place) as quickly as possible. In the meantime, you can check out all our videos (including Lighting the Lamp and previously-posted webinars) on YouTube and Vimeo.

I'm looking to this. At the moment I'm not happy. I have done some feature requests for the (new) website and only the icon is implemented.

Thank you for showing on the product page when i own an item and for making it easier to see when and how much i bought it for on my account page!

:)

Edited by ukfraser