Accordance for Windows not responding properly

mudum

I have Accordance Version 12.3.7 for Windows. It is working partially while several commands are not responding. Once opened, I cannot close it. I have to end it thru task manager. I uninstalled the software several times and installed it again, and the problem persists.

Could you please assist me in solving this issue at your earliest convenience?

• 6 months later...

I have run into this problem too, just today. I just purchased Accordance on Friday and installed it and it worked fine. I installed it on my second computer and it was working fine on both yesterday. Then suddenly it has stopped working on the first computer but is working fine on the second computer. I have uninstalled and reinstalled three or four times. 

I can't resize, get any items in the menu bar to drop down, use certain buttons in the workspace, or close other than use the task manager.

If anyone has any experience with how to solve this it would be appreciated. Obviously tech support doesn't open until tomorrow and I won't be able to check with them until later in the week. 

Hi @Vaughn Arthur, welcome to Accordance & the Forums! When you uninstall Accordance not all of the files/folders are removed in all instances - you may need to remove what was left behind and try reinstalling again (a search on the forums or the site should yield what those files/folders are). Before you do though, try running Accordance in safe mode to see if that helps. Here’s a link with details & instructions: 

If all else fails, I’d recommend reaching out to Tech Support: (407) 339-0266 / techsupport@accordancebible.com

Edited by Ben Tovar
  • Like 1