Notes Section in the Info Pane

Fabian

Hello 

I would love to have a Notes section in the Info Pane. As the Notes are also sorted by reference. 

This shouldn't be to hard to implement.

Thanks

Fabian

• Like 2

Not to say whether or not this could or should be added (I'm not a developer), but you already do have visual representation on the screen when there's content for a verse in your notes. There is the note icon to the right of the text. Hovering your mouse over it displays the content of the note. How would you envision a second means in the Info Pane adding to this functionality?

Not to say whether or not this could or should be added (I'm not a developer), but you already do have visual representation on the screen when there's content for a verse in your notes. There is the note icon to the right of the text. Hovering your mouse over it displays the content of the note. How would you envision a second means in the Info Pane adding to this functionality?

First: I agree, but if the Info Pane is open the space is limited on my 13". 

Second: Yes for the own Notes, but not for the module Notes from Accordance. For example Basis Bibel with Basis Bibel Notes.

Ah. I misunderstood. In the meantime, you could add the Basis Bibel Notes to the My Toolsets section.

• Like 1

Yes I know, but the My Toolset has another logic. It has the same search and display logic as the Grammar section. The Info Pane is overwhelmed with so many scripture references. I have done a self prepared Commentary, in Word 2500 pages, in the My Toolset, and I have must delete it. Info Pane became useless slow. 

And to put the Own Notes in would also be great.

I hope there would be a Notes section in the future in Info Pane.

And I hope we can create our own Commentary in Accordance (as L and WS) had. And a User Lexicon as (L, WS and BW had).

Danke für dein Mitdenken. I don't find an exact expression in English.

Edited by Fabian
  • Like 1