Image captions not displaying correctly in Accordance 13

Iconoclaste

Iconoclaste

See the screen shot. All images in the Life Application Study Bible lack the correct caption at the bottom of the image. If you do a ?* search in the “Caption” search field, you'll see what I mean. Even so, the caption is cut off when you simply click on the image from the module to magnify the image. All you can see is the tip of the letters. post-33331-0-94854900-1598814800_thumb.png

Edited by Iconoclaste
  • Like 1
Paul Meiklejohn

I can confirm, I have been meaning to report this for a while.

Accordance 13, Latest Apple OS, MacBook Pro 13"

• Like 1

I recently noticed this in another resource, but I don't recall which. To get an example, I searched Eerdmans Dictionary capitons for ?* (accord://search/Eerdmans_Dictionary;Captions??*) and displayed the first result. Only the tops of some letters are visible under the picture, but I can drag to select the caption, copy it with CMD-C, and paste it: "Eerdmans Dictionary] Central shrine of the temple of Augustus at Pisidian Antioch, a city visited by Paul on several occasions (Phoenix Data Systems, Neal and Joel Bierling)". Using the arrows on the image popup to move forward, I checked the next dozen images, all of which had the same problem with captions.

post-35131-0-74856600-1598818817_thumb.jpg

Edited by jlm
  • Like 1
Leopold Green

This was reported in another thread a couple of months back - I know it isn't the worst 'bug' but it would be good to have it fixed if possible

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Hello Minibishop

Im having the same problem.

It seems to be in the graphic resource modules.

I see that in multiple pictures.

Has anybody noticed something else.

The font size in the picture description is too small.

A 10 point font would be perfect

I need a magnifying glass to read it.

Also. Why such a large white window space for the description. 

Make that smaller and increase the picture size instead.

rg

• Like 1
Silas Marrs

I've fixed this for the next release.  I can't be sure when that will be, though.

• Like 2
Leopold Green

I've fixed this for the next release.  I can't be sure when that will be, though.

thanks!