Problem with texts in dual panes

miketisdell

When I have the Hebrew text open as the primary text and another version in the secondary pane, I have found that I often cannot choose books in the 2nd pane that are not contained in the Hebrew text when the panes are not linked. 

Additionally, when I change the primary pane to a version that does contain the NT books, I find that I still often the 2nd pane will not sync with the primary pane when the windows are linked when a NT book is chosen. I have to quit Accordance and restart to resolve the window syncronization problem. 

I am not sure when this problem began but it is pretty recent. 

When I have the Hebrew text open as the primary text and another version in the secondary pane, I have found that I often cannot choose books in the 2nd pane that are not contained in the Hebrew text when the panes are not linked. 

Additionally, when I change the primary pane to a version that does contain the NT books, I find that I still often the 2nd pane will not sync with the primary pane when the windows are linked when a NT book is chosen. I have to quit Accordance and restart to resolve the window syncronization problem. 

I am not sure when this problem began but it is pretty recent. 

Any updates?

Any response or help for this from Accordance?

Accordance, are you aware of this bug and will it be fixed soon?

Yikes, sorry I've missed this thread Mike! For some reason I was not auto-subscribed to the thread and never received notifications about it.

Which version of the Android app is this occurring in? If I'm understanding the problem correctly, I'm not able to reproduce it. With dual panes unlinked, I opened the HMT module in the first pane, tapped the table-of-contents button for the second pane, and navigated to, e.g., Acts 4. I've played around with the order of linking/unlinking panes, toggling the second pane, opening/closing the app, etc., but can't seem to reproduce it. Which modules do you have open and what is the sequence of events that causes this for you?