MT-LXX cross-highlighting not working any more

jlm

It's been a while since I tried to use this feature, so I'm not sure when it stopped working, but today I can't get HMT-W4 to cross-highlight with either Rahlfs or Swete. With just these three open, the only cross-highlighting is between Rahlfs and Swete. If I also open the MT-LXX parallel, Greek or Hebrew will highlight to the parallel, but the parallel doesn't highlight to anything, and Greek doesn't highlight to Hebrew, nor Hebrew to Greek.

Accordance 13.1.3, macOS 10.14.6, MT-LXX parallel 1.3, LXX1 5.5, HMT-W4 1.8.

post-35131-0-66027600-1597939774_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

It's been a while since I tried to use this feature, so I'm not sure when it stopped working, but today I can't get HMT-W4 to cross-highlight with either Rahlfs or Swete. With just these three open, the only cross-highlighting is between Rahlfs and Swete. If I also open the MT-LXX parallel, Greek or Hebrew will highlight to the parallel, but the parallel doesn't highlight to anything, and Greek doesn't highlight to Hebrew, nor Hebrew to Greek.

Accordance 13.1.3, macOS 10.14.6, MT-LXX parallel 1.3, LXX1 5.5, HMT-W4 1.8.

attachicon.gifScreenshot 2020-08-20 at 17.56.21.jpg

The cross highlighting works when I use the BHS tagged in parallel with Ralfs and the MT-LXX.  You might need to change the text from HMT-W4 to BHS tagged.

I can confirm it works between Rahlfs and HMT-W4. I'd be interested to know if others are having issues.

Screen%20Shot%202020-08-20%20at%201.50.1

I had the idea of deleting the MT-LXX parallel and reinstalling it, but I worry that might keep a bug from being found. Should I try anything else before I start deleting and reinstalling?

It’s working correctly for me. 

Edited by JonathanHuber

Actually, just restarting Accordance fixed it. I should have tried that before posting.

• Like 2