Texts Displayed in Word Usage Tab

GeneC

I'm fairly new to Accordance, so please forgive me if this is obvious and I'm missing it.  When I do a word search, on the right side of my window there is a tab called "Word Usage" that is populated with English word searches through several translations.  (I've attached a screenshot of that tab in case my description is confusing.)  I would like to change what default translations show up in that tab as well as the order they appear. 

I can't figure out how to make that happen, so I'm here looking for help.  Thanks for any help that can be shared!

post-36313-0-46995200-1596570970_thumb.png

Since I didn't get an answer here, I emailed tech support.  The wonderful person who responded directed me to exactly the information I needed!  In case someone else comes to the forums searching for this answer, below is the instruction I was provided that helped me with this issue:

You want to use a User Group. Live Click will allow you to search a User Group of texts. This option can be set up in the Live Click preferences after you create the User Group.

There is more information on creating User Groups here:

Information on Live Click preferences here:
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 8/7/2020 at 1:20 PM, GeneC said:

Since I didn't get an answer here, I emailed tech support.  The wonderful person who responded directed me to exactly the information I needed!  In case someone else comes to the forums searching for this answer, below is the instruction I was provided that helped me with this issue:

Thanks Gene. I saw Word Usage in a blog from an Accordance user and had the same question you did on how to use it. I appreciate you sharing your results.