New English Bible Demo discussion

Joel Brown

Please post any comments, positive or critically constructive, for our new English Bible Demo here. You can read the full announcement on our topic in the Accordance Announcements forum. We will be updating the Scholar's Demo soon, so any feedback will be appreciated!

Please post any comments, positive or critically constructive, for our new English Bible Demo here. You can read the full announcement on our topic in the Accordance Announcements forum. We will be updating the Scholar's Demo soon, so any feedback will be appreciated!

Very well done!

On second thoughts, and in the light of the enormous amount of work that obviously went into this project, I really have to say, "Thank you, very much indeed" to all those involved. We really are blessed to have a great programme and a great team behind it. And while I am giving thanks, I would like to thank all the users on the Forum. The questions and comments are useful and I am always impressed by the gracious way in which the team and others answer.

Kevin.

As a newbie to Accordance, I found this video incredibly well done and it makes a very compelling statement about just how much one could benefit from having the tools at your disposal. Perhaps the only downside (from a financial perspective :blink: ) is that you do such a great job of calling out the great features of the graphical DVD, and the other great references like the EBC, ESV Study Bible, Anchor Dictionary, IVP collection and so forth that it almost can lead to wanting to covet your neighbor's Accordance library. ;) But, Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither is a complete library. Maybe that's a testimony to how well the video was done that it made me wish I could have just downloaded the whole kit right away and start using it. Kudos.

Archived