NET notes

Susan

I have the NET module including its very helpful translator notes. I have downloaded the NET text onto my iPhone, and the superscripts referring to the notes appear there. However, these are very difficult if not impossible to access (I've had very little luck successfully clicking on those). There is a section in the library called "translator notes" where I expected to be able to open the notes independently. However, they're not there. I went to see if I need to download them separately but they don't appear in my list available for download. Any ideas? 

I would love if I could access the notes via the superscripts, so advice about that is welcome. If not, where to find the notes independently would be helpful as well.

Edited by Susan

My NET  notes are in my translator notes where you expected to find them.

Have you scrolled right to the bottom of the list, accordance has a nasty habit of putting the last thing you downloaded at the bottom. (Are you on the second edition? On the product page there is a comment that with release 5, the notes are in a separate module. Its a free upgrade so make sure you are on the latest.)

to check you have the notes installed, make the NET text font as big as you can so it should be easier to click on the superscript which also get bigger. if its there, it will open in instant detail and then its Just a case of trying to locate them In your library. 

but the superscript  is a pain to click on In any module, particularly the iphone but even on an ipad and though you can change the size of the verse reference, there isnt a setting to change the size of the superscript. Possible enhancement request?

If the translator notes are not there, unless someone comes up with a more helpful solution, delete net and then reinstall it because both components download together. 

post-31185-0-01722300-1595170789_thumb.jpeg

post-31185-0-19702700-1595170801_thumb.jpeg

Edited by ukfraser

Thanks. I deleted and reinstalled as you suggested and then found the notes in my commentaries rather than translator notes. Odd, but problem solved. 

(I've been thinking about an enhancement request for years to make the superscripts easier to access across modules, but haven't thought of a specific way they could make that happen. I suppose you're right that selectively increasing the font size of the superscripts would help. Will suggest it.)

For superscripts, I tap and hold in their vicinity, and the magnifying glass comes up. Then I move my finger around until the superscript is selected, release, and read the note on the pop-up.

• Like 2

then found the notes in my commentaries rather than translator notes.

Dont forget you can move items about in ios and create your own structure. 

but glad you found it. 

For superscripts, I tap and hold in their vicinity, and the magnifying glass comes up. Then I move my finger around until the superscript is selected, release, and read the note on the pop-up.

Great tip, thanks 

just got to remember it now!!!!!!!!

;o)