"Add Parallel" menu of texts: can I have the texts show up alphabetically?

tyler5081

When I go to add a parallel text to that currently displayed, I get a long list of options (many of which are not actually candidates to be displayed as a parallel text at all!). Screenshot shows what I mean.

Is there a way to change how this list of texts is displayed? Ideally, I'd like it to only include texts that have parallel material to what I'm currently viewing (e.g., if I'm working with "LXX-Göttingen Esther L" there's no need to offer "Critical Edition of Q" as a parallel), and I'd like it to display the possible candidate parallel texts alphabetically. It seems like there should be a way to accomplish at least the second of these. Any ideas?

post-35669-0-84805200-1594641864_thumb.png

Edited by tyler5081
  • Like 2

+1

A search bar on top was also requested earlier from me.  I would love that too.

Edited by Fabian

I can’t help with the first request, but the second one is possible. The display order follows the order in your library, so you can rearrange the texts in your library and then they’ll appear in that order for the Add Parallel.

• Like 1

Like Jonathan said, the Add Parallel feature (and other features) reflects the organization of your library. So, creating subfolders and alphabetizing are two great ways to make your life easier.

post-31158-0-70420300-1594649266_thumb.png

post-31158-0-79477400-1594649303_thumb.png

• Like 1

Or do your search in the libray. Open the text. Close it and then you have it in the recenlty opened on top of the Parallel. 

But I still would prefer a search area box on top of the parallel.