The Theocratic Kingdom by George Peters and Printed by Funk and Wagnalls (originally)

Pastor Jonathan

The Theocratic Kingdom  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Good afternoon all,

I was looking over my personal library and my eyes rested on my set of the Theocratic Kingdom by George Peters. It is a tremendous set that is really powerful. 

I know that the book has been published for free: http://www.biblesupport.com/e-sword-downloads/file/6902-peters-george-n-h-the-theocratic-kingdom-3-vols/ and I am assuming that the book is now public Domain...I think. 

Either case, I would love to see if we could have this work included in Accordance. With the ability to have the power of the search inside Accordance and the depth and wealth of knowledge from the works themselves, this would be a very great asset when talking about the Millennial Reign of Christ in Revelation. 

Edited by Pastor Jonathan

• 5 months later...

I'd love to see this three-volume set available on Accordance! It's available on Logos... :-)

• 2 months later...
On 12/8/2020 at 2:11 PM, dharness said:

I'd love to see this three-volume set available on Accordance! It's available on Logos... :-)

Agree. I am sorry I missed your post. 

I think it would be a good set to include, but maybe I am wrong.