Adding Workspaces

lslapides

I am running Accordance 13.1.1 and am having the hardest time adding a workspace to My Workspaces. I see the menu choice to add the specific workspace, but then nothing happens when I click on that option. The workspace is saved in Accordance files. I do not think this is a bug as I have had this problem before. Thanks!!

If you open the Workspace and then, from the Toolbar, click on the "Workspaces" button. At the bottom of the list of workspaces is an item that says "Add Workspace." Clicking on that should add the workspace to the My Workspaces list in your library.

• Like 1

Thanks Mark for your reply. I did exactly what you prescribed but the program was not responding. Today it is working fine. I did hear from one of the Accordance support techs. However, I never got a chance to go through the steps he recommended. I will copy his advice for others who may be having a similar problem.

"You may want to try opening a new workspace from the File menu and then adding new workspaces again. 

If this doesn’t help, you can also try opening Accordance Safe Mode to see if that will fix the issue. Accordance Safe Mode will allow you to easily remove or disable User Content, Settings, Connectivity and do Clean up for troubleshooting purposes. In order to open Accordance Safe Mode on a PC computer open Accordance and then immediately press the ‘alt’ key. In order to open Accordance Safe Mode on a Mac computer, press your ‘option’ key as you open Accordance. Please select ‘Remove startup session’ and then launch Accordance. Test this issue again.

If these steps still don't correct the issue, you can go back into Accordance Safe Mode and select ‘Remove General Settings’ and then relaunch Accordance. This will reset some of your personal preferences and you will need to put in your name and account information again, but this is normal."
  • Like 2

• 11 months later...

Followup question: how do I view all the currently opened workspaces and navigate between them?

10 hours ago, DiscipleDojo said:

Followup question: how do I view all the currently opened workspaces and navigate between them?

The Window menu displays all open workspaces, down at the bottom of the menu. You can cycle through open workspaces by using the keyboard combination command + ` (tilde). 

Long time mac user and did not know about command tilde. That is so useful! 

3 minutes ago, Brian W. Davidson said:

Long time mac user and did not know about command tilde. That is so useful! 

What the what? Incidentally, that's a standard macOS command and not specific to Accordance. 

Great tip. I need to learn KB shortcuts. 

On 5/26/2021 at 10:22 AM, R. Mansfield said:

The Window menu displays all open workspaces, down at the bottom of the menu. You can cycle through open workspaces by using the keyboard combination command + ` (tilde). 

Thank you!