Atlas of World Religions

ukfraser

We already have tim dowley's first two atlases in accordance. Many thanks, i find these to be an incredible starting point/top level view with excellent cartography.

he has published a third volume but im not sure if it fits within the accordance scope. Its certainly a resource i would buy if available. 

thanks. 

https://www.lionhudson.com/page/detail/Atlas-of-World-Religions/?K=9781912552009

this link has a load of pdf excerpts

https://muse.jhu.edu/book/61978

Edited by ukfraser

I'll toot my own horn, but I am confident in the quality of Atlas of the Biblical World in the same series that I co-authored with Bob Mullins. Fortress had told us that they planned to share it with Accordance, so I'm hoping it's just in the pipeline. HERE is more information I posted about it. It's quite inexpensive as a Kindle book, but with all the biblical citations in it, I'm looking forward to having it available in Accordance so that all those references are right there.

• Like 2

I'll toot my own horn, but I am confident in the quality of Atlas of the Biblical World in the same series that I co-authored with Bob Mullins. Fortress had told us that they planned to share it with Accordance, so I'm hoping it's just in the pipeline.

Looking at the index, Presumably this is the volume 'Before' history of christianity in the series. I found the cartographer Is also nick rowland and notice that tim dowley has had a hand in the interior design. 

looking forward to getting this as well when it emerges from the pipeline!

good toot!

;o) 

Edited by ukfraser
  • Like 2

Looking at the index, Presumably this is the volume 'Before' history of christianity in the series. I found the cartographer Is also nick rowland and notice that tim dowley has had a hand in the interior design. 

looking forward to getting this as well when it emerges from the pipeline!

good toot!

;o) 

You are correct on all counts!

It was an interesting project to work on. There is basically a map for each chapter (almost). For each chapter, we then listed what we wanted to be displayed on the maps, so everything is well integrated and cross-referenced.

Thanks!

• Like 1

It was an interesting project to work on. There is basically a map for each chapter (almost). For each chapter, we then listed what we wanted to be displayed on the maps, so everything is well integrated and cross-referenced.

Thanks!

Yep, its a fantastic series with excellent cartography and really think this format works so glad it was interesting to work on. Wasnt aware of your volume (Which is why i find this forum so informative) but now really looking forward to getting it in accordance. 

Edited by ukfraser
  • Like 1