Accordance Crashes Copy/Paste

RLTByers

OK, this is a weird one. I had Accordance 11, and had a problem copy/paste from Accordance. As soon as I would try, it shut down by ability to copy/paste systemwide, and gave me an "error #5 in scrap routines" message. At first I thought it was my copy of Accordance just being behind everything, so I upgraded to 13. Same problem. Copy/paste works globally until I try it in Accordance, and it crashes globally until I restart the process. This time, there are no errors being thrown. I've tried to uninstall/reinstall accordance, and did a system check for corrupt files or viruses with no success. Anyone else out there have this problem, or might have some suggestions? 

Do you use any clipboard management software or anything that may be interacting specially with the clipboard?  Thousands of our users are copying and pasting all of the time.  We sometimes hear of the scrap routines errors, but nothing that crashes the program on every copy and paste, so my guess is you have some interfering software installed.

No, I don't use any kind of extra software for copy/paste. I did get a scrap routine error #5 before upgrading to 13. Is there something I can go off of from that point to try and fix this problem? 

I suggest you call or e-mail tech support and work with them directly.  They are used to dealing with these kinds of issues and should hopefully be able to find the problem!