Detailed Highlights description - active highlighting button.

Dataduffy

This is absolutely just a nice to have....

when long pressing the active highlighting button at the top of the pane, we get a list of the most recent highlights used. This shows the highlights style, but not the name that has been setup in the highlights file that is active. 

I would find it very helpful if it showed the name of the highlight and not only the highlight style. 

To refresh your memory of what highlights you have set, it is  actually quite a few clicks:

“Library”, “Settings”, “Highlights File”, select “edit”, and finally select the file. All because I have forgotten what I have set them as!

post-34457-0-35688400-1590583056_thumb.jpeg

Just a suggestion,

Thanks

John

Thanks for the suggestion, John!  To be fair, you can see the list more easily than that.  After doing an active highlight, select the (…) option.  Similarly, you could turn off active highlighting, select a word, and choose highlight to see the list.

• Like 1

Thanks for the suggestion, John!  To be fair, you can see the list more easily than that.  After doing an active highlight, select the (…) option.  Similarly, you could turn off active highlighting, select a word, and choose highlight to see the list.

You are absolutely correct Joel.

both methods work.

thanks!

john