Independent search for second window.

Dataduffy

Admittedly I don’t know what the thoughts are going forward with windows in general for the iOS app (especially iPadOS), so this may be completely redundant with what is being planned.

There are times when it is an advantage to unlink the two windows and use them independently. 

This is great, as by unlinking them you can have access to the table of contents of what is in the second window.

However, there is no ability to search the second resource, even when it is unlinked. The only way to do this, is to open the resource in the first window. That obviously interrupts things somewhat.

It’s a nice to have, and as I said, this issue may be resolved with what is being planned for the app anyway. Just throwing it out there.

thanks

john

post-34457-0-66534800-1590495320_thumb.jpeg

• Like 6

+ 1

• Like 1

+1 I requested this too.

I have no doubt about this Fabian. You are the super requester.

• Like 1

It’s a nice to have, and as I said, this issue may be resolved with what is being planned for the app anyway. Just throwing it out there.

I'm not saying…

• Like 4

I'm not saying…

A complete set of blueprints containing the detailed development roadmaps for the apps and more, were placed into the memory of an R2 unit called Icarus. 

Rick, any sign of your drone yet? :D

Edited by dataduffy
  • Like 1

Oh man… I had forgotten about that video. So funny.

• 3 weeks later...