Any teaser for coming update and beta version

henryaukc

Hi, any teaser for the coming mobile app update? Any chance for me to be a beta tester? 

• Like 1

We have been given sneak peaks on occasion... usually closer to a release date. I would guess you could be a beta tester but staff will have to answer that for sure. Your post got me all excited at first because I misread it as posting a sneak peak.

-dan 

Henry, thanks for the inquiry. We're in the middle of a development cycle so there's nothing to report right now (and I personally hate being a tease… ;) ). As for beta testing, as we get closer we can see if that's a possibility.

• Like 3

Henry, thanks for the inquiry. We're in the middle of a development cycle so there's nothing to report right now (and I personally hate being a tease… ;) ). As for beta testing, as we get closer we can see if that's a possibility.

Hi Graham

You DO realize that by not saying anything is the biggest tease of all, don’t you?  :D

I’m still iOS only with Accordance on the iPad Pro and iPhone and loving it. Looking forward to where it goes next.

Thanks for the hard work the team do with this app.

John

• Like 1

Hi Graham

You DO realize that by not saying anything is the biggest tease of all, don’t you?  :D

I’m still iOS only with Accordance on the iPad Pro and iPhone and loving it. Looking forward to where it goes next.

Thanks for the hard work the team do with this app.

John

Me too iOS only. Looking forward to the trackpad support for faster experience on Accordance for iPad

Me too iOS only. Looking forward to the trackpad support for faster experience on Accordance for iPad

I'll be using trackpad support for iOS in Accordance today in my webinar that begins in a little over an hour.

• Like 5

I'll be using trackpad support for iOS in Accordance today in my webinar that begins in a little over an hour.

Hi Rick, thanks for sharing the link. I must have missed the announcement for this webinar.

Unfortunately the webinar was in the middle of the night for me, but I’m going to watch it today.

thanks for doing these!

john

Edited by dataduffy
  • Like 1

when will we have it? 

when will we have it? 

If you've upgraded to the most recent version of iPadOS, you've got trackpad support already. I'm running the release edition of Accordance for iOS on my iPad. We've not done anything on our end to support it; it just works. There are probably some things we could do feature-wise to interact with a trackpad, but at the most basic level, it works right now.

• Like 1

I found at least one bug that if I use the trackpad to scroll the text on the left pane, the right pane not moving like I use my finger to scroll on the screen. ..

• Like 1

I found at least one bug that if I use the trackpad to scroll the text on the left pane, the right pane not moving like I use my finger to scroll on the screen. ..

Yeah, I found the same with using a mouse and sent an email in. Had me confused for a while.  :D

Edited by dataduffy