Floating instant details

Dataduffy

This really is a “nice to have” for sure, but it would be good to have the instant details as a truly floating window, or have the ability to lock the instant details to the top of the screen. 

I do understand that when selecting a link in the top 50% of the screen, the instant details will show at the bottom of the screen and vice versa. However, especially using the iPad Pro in portrait mode, many cases i would like to choose to have the instant details at the top of the screen. 

As I said, this is not that important, just a nice to have feature. I just find that looking down to the bottom to read the instant details, and back up again, scanning to find my place at the top to continue the main text a bit jolting. 

Just a thought.

• Like 1

It would be good to have the instant details as a truly floating window, or have the ability to lock the instant details to the top of the screen. 

I just find that looking down to the bottom to read the instant details, and back up again, scanning to find my place at the top to continue the main text a bit jolting. 

Totally agreed! +1

• Like 1