Where is the file for....

Teddy24

Upon reinstalling Accordance in my system and opening it i get this message in finder where it asks me for the file of the GNT28-T text. Is there a solution to this? I looked through the forums but i didn't see any solutions offered?

\library/application support/ accordance.  

now that could be in your root library lik mine or in user file folder. 

-da

Checked there but didn't find it, i deleted everything and reinstalled the program but it still tells me the same thing 

/Library/Application Support/Accordance/Modules/Texts/GNT-NA

is where mine is located and where your's should be located.... I am sorry for not being more helpful and the terrible job in my typing on the iPad...

-dan

To go to the /Library you have to press the option button. 

Press option button, go to: Finder/Go-To/Library/....

Edited by Fabian
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I just bought macbook air and install Accordance 13 in it.  i think i save the Accordance File in the Document folder.  When I look up something, sometimes the pop up box ask me the same question, Where is the file for ....  I have to choose the correct folder, but none of them works.  I don't see the same problem from Window PC.  Did I install the Accordance Folder in the wrong location?  thanks. 

This will happen if you are opening a workspace that contains a module that isn't installed.  Or if you've installed it previously, but you deleted the file by some method other than via your library.

If you own the module, you should be able to just hit cancel in the dialog, then go to easy install and reinstall it.