Sermon Outlines and Exegetical Outlines

jryan

The Accordance Outline of Bible Books is a good starting point, but can someone recommend their top 3 products available in Accordance for exegetical outlines and sermon outlines which cover the entire Bible? I'm not looking for topical sermon outlines as much as exegetical outlines of Bible passages. For example, I'm preaching on Psalm 57 this weekend and I'm just looking for a couple examples of outlines of the text as well as sermon outlines that come from the passage. Thanks.

My own personal preference is Warren Wiersbe's Expositional Outlines (in another platform) or his "Be" series available in Accordance. The Preachers Commentary has some good stuff along with the Preachers Outline and Study Bible (POSB) also available in Accordance.

Bob

• Like 1

Study Bibles and the Holman Commentary generally are my go to resources for exegetical outlines when preaching.

• Like 2

MacArthur's Study Bible has some good outlines. Another thing to check out is Wilmington's Outline Bible available in Accordance. I have used it and find it useful.

Bob

The Preacher’s Outline and Sermon Bible covers the entire Bible and is very detailed.

The Outline Bible covers the entire Bible but is more simplified.

MacArthur’s NT Commentary is outlined very well too, but it only covers the NT.

The Expositor’s Bible Commentary has some great outlines too.

If you’re into alliteration, Analytical Bible Expositor by John G. Butler is good too, though sometimes he overdoes or pushes the alliteration too much.

Ps. The Biblical Illustrator and Handfuls on Purpose have a plethora of outlines that cover the entire Bible too.

Edited by Diatheke76
  • Like 2

• 7 months later...

Nevermind I had already posted here

Edited by Diatheke76

Holman's is my first 'go to....' for my initial construct.

• Like 2